- 1 1/2 cups strawberries (sliced lengthwise to about 1/4 inch thickness)
- 1/2 cup raspberries
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- 1/2 cup Simple Syrup
- Place all of the ingredients in a blender and puree on high speed until well blended and smooth, about 30 seconds.
- Divide the fruit puree among 4 paper cups (about 1/2 cup puree per cup).
- Stand 1 ice-cream stick or plastic spoon in the center of each cup.
- Poke a small hole in the center of each foil square and place one square over each cup, pushing the stick or spoon handle through the hole to hold it straight.
- Stand the cups in the freezer and freeze until set, at least 8 hours or overnight. Remove the pops from the freezer and discard the foil squares.
- Gently tear the paper cups away from the fruit pops and serve.
- Blender blades are sharpókeep your fingers away! Make sure the lid is on tight before pureeing the fruit!
- Other fruit possibilities for pops are mangoes, bananas, peaches, nectarines, pineapple, and cherries. Use the fruits that you love.
Creamy Dreamy Orange Freeze
You Gotta Love Spaghetti And Meatballs
Feel Good Chicken And Rice Soup
Grill It Up A Notch Ham And Cheese Sandwich
Itís A Bbq Chicken Wrap, With Quick And Crunchy Slaw
Just Like Momís Cupcakes With Vanilla And Chocolate Icings
Little Laurenís Mac And Cheese
Quick And Creamy Herb Dressing
Quick And Crunchy Slaw
Hot And Hearty Minestrone