- 3 cups low-fat biscuit mix
- 3 tablespoons instant espresso powder
- 3 tablespoons European-style unsweetened cocoa powder
- One and one-half tablespoons ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- One and one-half cups packed brown sugar
- 1 cup egg substitute
- 1 tablespoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 cup light sour cream
- One-half cup molasses
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Mix all the dry ingredients together. In a separate bowl, mix together the liquid ingredients. Add the liquid mixture to the dry mixture, and mix until smooth. Pour the mixture into 1 large or 2 small Bundt pans. Bake for 30 minutes (for 2 cakes bake for 45 minutes) or until a toothpick inserted in the center of the cakes comes out clean. Remove from the oven and cool 10 minutes before unmolding.
- To ensure a great Christmas morning have cinnamon bread ready in Bundt pans to put in the oven, along with the coffee ready to go and the makings for hot cocoa.