- 1 1/2 cups orange segments
- 2 cups peeled, 1/2-inch cubed fresh mango
- 1 cup fresh orange juice
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1 package unflavored gelatin
- 1 cup sugar
- Orange segments, garnish
- In a blender, combine the orange segments, chopped mango, orange and lemon juices, and puree until smooth.
- In a medium saucepan, combine the milk, cream, gelatin, and sugar. Bring to a simmer over medium-low heat, stirring to dissolve the gelatin and melt the sugar, 2 to 3 minutes. Remove from the heat. Pour the pureed mango mixture into the saucepan and mix well. Strain the mango mixture into the saucepan if a very smooth consistency is desired.
- Pour the mixture into a 1-quart mold or divide among 4 individual 1-cup ramekins. Cover and refrigerate until firm, 3 to 4 hours, or overnight.
- Serve garnished with orange segments.
Nana's Noddle Pudding
Kicked Up Chocolate Tapioca Pudding
Coconut Mango Bread Pudding With Caramel Rum Sauce And Fried Coconut Strips
Black Sticky Rice Pudding With Strawberries And Mango Syrup
Orange Pudding Cakes
Savory Croissant Breakfast Pudding
Coconut Beer Battered Shrimp With Mango Orange Chutney
Mango Orange Chutney
Florida Grouper With Tomatillo Sauce, Florida Orange Mango Salsa, Lump Crabmeat Guacamole, And Fried Yucca Chips