- 2 cups diced cooked chicken
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- 1 cup chopped cooked broccoli
- 1/4 cup chopped yellow pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped red pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 1/2 cups Mexican blend shredded packaged cheese
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 teaspoons Emeril's Southwest Essence
- 1 sheet frozen packaged puff pastry, thawed
- 1 egg, beaten with 1 tablespoon water
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a bowl, combine all ingredients, except the puff pastry.
- Cut puff pastry into 8 equal triangles. Arrange triangles in a circle with the pointed end facing out.
- Spoon chicken mixture in a ring on top of the puff pastry triangles, leaving the points exposed. Fold the pointed ends over the chicken mixture, pressing the points down to seal. Brush with egg wash.
- Bake for 25 minutes until golden brown.
Rainy Day Bbq Chicken
Tex Mex Chicken Taco Soup
Honey-butter Baked Chicken With Mashed Sweet Potatoes
Chicken Nuggets With Honey Mustard Dipping Sauce
Jesse's Chicken Enchiladas
Chicken Parmesan Emeril Style
Hot Sauced Fried Chicken
Chorizo Stuffed Roasted Chicken
Southern Fried Chicken With Mashed Potatoes