- 2 cups diced cooked chicken
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- 1 cup chopped cooked broccoli
- 1/4 cup chopped yellow pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped red pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 1/2 cups Mexican blend shredded packaged cheese
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 teaspoons Emeril's Southwest Essence
- 1 sheet frozen packaged puff pastry, thawed
- 1 egg, beaten with 1 tablespoon water
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a bowl, combine all ingredients, except the puff pastry.
- Cut puff pastry into 8 equal triangles. Arrange triangles in a circle with the pointed end facing out.
- Spoon chicken mixture in a ring on top of the puff pastry triangles, leaving the points exposed. Fold the pointed ends over the chicken mixture, pressing the points down to seal. Brush with egg wash.
- Bake for 25 minutes until golden brown.
Rainy Day Bbq Chicken
Tex Mex Chicken Taco Soup
Honey-Butter Baked Chicken with Mashed Sweet Potatoes
Chicken Nuggets with Honey Mustard Dipping Sauce
Jesse's Chicken Enchiladas
Pecan Crusted Chicken
Crab and Corn Cheesecake with a Green Onion Coulis
Chicken Parmesan Emeril Style
Hot Sauced Fried Chicken
Chorizo Stuffed Roasted Chicken