- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cups thinly sliced onions
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 pound chorizo sausage, small diced
- 2 cups small diced white potatoes, blanched
- 8 large eggs
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh parsley leaves
- Preheat the oven to 400ºF.
- In a large non-stick ovenproof sauté pan, over medium heat, add the oil. When the oil is hot, add the onions. Season with salt and pepper. Sauté until caramelized, about 8 minutes. Add the sausage and sauté for 2 minutes. Add the potatoes. Season with salt and pepper. Continue to sauté for 1 minute. In a mixing bowl, whisk the eggs until frothy. Season with salt and pepper. Using the back of a spoon, lightly press the chorizo/potato mixture over the bottom of the pan. Pour in the egg mixture.
- Place in the oven and bake until the center is firm to the touch, about 15 to 20 minutes. Remove the pan from the oven and cool slightly.
- Slice into individual servings and place on serving plates. Garnish with parsley.
Grilled Argentinian Beef With Chimichurri† Sauce And Fried Potatoes
Mixed Grill with a Warm Potato and Chorizo Salad
Chorizo, Bean And Cheese Nachos
Ricotta Fritta: Ricotta Fritters
Mixed Grill With Warm Potato And Chorizo Salad
Crabmeat Crusted Diver Scallops With A Warm Chorizo Potato Salad
Chorizo And Roasted Tomato Ragu
Chorizo Crusted Scallops With Cilantro Guacamole And Tortilla Strips
Hot Chorizo Tamales With Black Bean And Roasted Pepper Salsa