- 3/4 cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1/2 chopped onions
- 2 tablespoons chopped garlic
- 1/2 cup finely chopped fresh parsley leaves
- Crushed red pepper
- 2 pounds Argentinean Beef Flank or Skirt steak
- Sea salt
- Finely ground black pepper
- 2 pound peeled white potatoes, cut into 1/4-inch by 4-inch fries, blanched
- 4 cups assorted baby greens, cleaned and patted dry
- Drizzle extra-virgin olive oil
- Drizzle balsamic vinegar
- In a mixing bowl, whisk the olive oil and vinegar together. Add the onions, garlic, parsley and crushed red pepper. Whisk well. Season with salt. Cover and set aside for at least 2 hours at room temperature.
- Preheat the grill. Preheat the fryer.
- Season both sides of the meat with sea salt and pepper. Place on the grill and cook for 4 to 5 minutes on each side for medium rare. Fry the potatoes in batches until golden brown, about 3 minutes. Remove and drain on paper towels. In a mixing bowl, toss the potatoes with some of the Chimichurri sauce. In another mixing bowl, toss the greens with some of the oil and vinegar. Season with salt and pepper. Toss well.
- To serve, slice the steak into individual slices. Serve each guest the steak with some of the fries and salad. Spoon the remaining sauce over the steak. Garnish with parsley.
Grilled Filet of Beef with Blue Cheese Glacage, Bacon and Sour Cream Mashed Potatoes and a Drizzle of Emeril's Homemade Worcestershire Sauce
Emeril's Grilled Cowboy Steak With Roasted Garlic Mashed Potatoes, Fried Oysters And A Drizzle Of Homemade Worcestershire Sauce
Skirt Steak with Chimichurri Sauce
Pan Roasted Squab With Cherry Balsamic Sauce, Fried Sweet Potato And Beet Nests, And Haricot Verts
Whole Hot Sauced Fried Chickens With Floís Potato Salad And Southern Cooked Greens
Chorizo And Potato Fritta
Cornmeal Crusted Lemonfish With Grilled Onion And Potato Lyonnaise And Crabmeat Ravigote
Fried Softshell Crab, White Asparagus And Wild Sorrel With A Grilled Ramp Dressing
Grilled Rib Eye Steaks With Fried Bell Pepper Rings And Maitre D'hotel Butter
Grilled Tuna With Black Bean Chili, Avocado Puree And Fried Tortillas