- 4 medium apples
- 1/4 cup roughly chopped toffee candy bar (recommended: Skor)
- 1/4 cup roughly chopped chocolate covered nougat nut candy bar (recommended: Snickers)
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1/4 cup finely chopped toffee candy bar (recommended: Skor)
- 1/4 cup finely chopped chocolate covered nougat nut candy bar (recommended: Snickers)
- 3/4 cup soft apple cider
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- Vanilla ice cream, accompaniment
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Using an apple corer and small melon baller, scoop out the stems, cores, and seeds from the apples, leaving the bottoms intact. Cut off the top 1/2-inch of each apple and then stand in a baking dish.
- Stuff the roughly chopped candy bars in the apples (2 total tablespoons of candy per apple). Place 1 1/2 teaspoons of butter in each apple on top of the candy. Stuff the finely chopped candy in the apples (2 total tablespoons of candy per apple).
- In a bowl, whisk together the cider and sugar. Pour over the apples. Bake uncovered until the apples are tender, 1 hour and 20 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and let sit for 5 minutes.
- Place the apples on plates and top each with a scoop of ice cream. Spoon the pan juices over the ice cream and serve immediately.
Candy Bar Stuffed Baked Apples
Candy Bar Brownie Sundae
Sweetbread Stuffed Veal Chop With Seared Fois Gras And Candied Apples, Squash And Pecans
Caramel Apple Bars (halloween 2001)
Piece Of The Pie Pecan Bars
Blue Cheese Cheesecake With Baby Greens, Candied Walnuts And A Pear Vinaigrette
Goat Cheese Stuffed Baked Apples
Sour Cream Apple Cake
Truffle Stuffed Chicken Legs In Puff Pastry With Candied Butternut Squash
Emeril's Homemade Granola Bars