- 2 pounds Jerusalem artichokes
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 8 ounces button mushrooms
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons truffle oil
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Place the artichokes in the boiling water and cook at a low boil until tender, about 10 to 12 minutes. Drain in a colander set in the sink and let sit until just cool enoughto handle. Quickly peel the artichokes and slice.
- Heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add the garlic and sauté for 30 seconds. Add the mushrooms, salt and pepper, and sauté until they give off their liquid, about 5 minutes. Add the artichoke slices and parsley, and stir to combine. Cook for 1 minute.
- Remove from the heat and toss with the truffle oil. Serve immediately.
Jerusalem Artichokes With Mushrooms And Truffle Oil
Confit Of Wild And Exotic Mushrooms With Pasta Rags, White Truffle Oil, Shaved Truffles, And Parmigiano-reggiano Cheese
Fried Fresh Mozzarella Cheese With A Mushroom Ragu, Shaved Truffles And A Drizzle Of White Truffle Oil
Seared Beef Carpaccio With Shaved Fresh Artichokes And A Drizzle Of Truffle Oil
Confit Of Exotic Mushrooms With Fresh Angel Hair Pasta Tossed In Truffle Oil With Shaved Truffles And Parmigiano Reggiano Cheese
Rabbit And Wild Mushroom Terrine With Onion Marmalade
Gulf Shrimp And Fresh Fettuccini With Tomato, Mushrooms, And Truffle Oil
Savory Profiterole With Lobster And Truffle Oil Croquembouche With Tangerine Gastrique
Native Greens Salad With Toasted Flax Seeds, Fresh Berries, Oka Cheese Croutons And Flax Seed Oil Vinaigrette
Seared Scallops With A Portobello Mushroom And Truffle Emuslion, Shaved Truffles And Parmigiano-reggiano Cheese