- 2 slices white bread
- Miracle Whip
- Frenchís mustard
- 5 ounces sliced honey smoked turkey
- 3 strips cooked turkey bacon
- 1 ripe beefsteak tomato, sliced
- 1 slice American cheese
- 1 slice Muenster cheese
- 1 slice Swiss cheese
- 6 thin slices ripe avocado
- 2 iceberg lettuce leaves
- 1 dash Ranch dressing
- 1 dash Lawryís seasoning salt
- 1 dash cayenne pepper
- 1 dash Italian spices
- 1 Kosher dill pickle
- 1 large square foil
- Place the 2 slices of bread on a cutting board. Spread Miracle Whip on one slice of bread and mustard on the other slice. “Bam” a dash of Italian seasoning on top of the Miracle Whip. Lay the lettuce on top of the Italian seasoning. Stack 1 slice of American cheese and tomato on top of the lettuce and sprinkle with Lawry’s seasoning salt. Stack 1/3 of the turkey slices, 3 slices avocado, 1/3 of the turkey slices and the Swiss cheese.
- “Bam” a dash of Ranch dressing, then stack the turkey bacon, 3 slices of avocado, 1/3 of the turkey and Munster cheese.
- “Bam” a dash of cayenne pepper and close the sandwich with the other slice of bread.
- Wrap the sandwich tightly in foil and cut the sandwich through the foil.
- Garnish with a Kosher dill pickle.
Solomonís Turkey Delight
The Perfect Bird (aka Pepper-Stuffed Turkey)
Classic Roast Turkey
Turkey with Oyster Dressing and Old-Fashioned Gravy
Turkey Roulade With Peach And Sage Gravy
"Beer Can" Turkey Breast With Bbq Gravy
Cranberry Glazed Breast Of Turkey
Turkey Pot Pie with a Sage Biscuit Topping
Turkey Stew Over Potato Cakes