- 1 cup crumbled goat cheese
- 1/2 cup finely chopped toasted walnuts
- 1/2 cup minced fresh basil
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon minced lemon peel
- 3 large pasta sheets
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/2 cup finely chopped shallots
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 2 cups whipping cream
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup freshly grated Asiagocheese
- In a bowl combine the goat cheese, walnuts, basil, oil, garlic and lemon peel, and mix well. Set aside.
- Put pasta sheet on work surface with long side facing you and put packed teaspoon of filling 2 inches apart lengthwise along half of the pasta sheet (you should have 10 to 12 mounds).
- Around each mound of filling brush dough very lightly with water. Fold dough lengthwise in half over mounds of filling, gently pressing around mounds to force out any air, and seal edges well. With a fluted pastry wheel trim edges and cut between mounds of filling to separate ravioli and set aside.
- Line a large tray with a dry kitchen towel and arrange ravioli in one layer.
- Ravioli may be made 8 hours ahead and chilled on towel-lined tray, covered loosely with plastic wrap.
- Melt 2 tablespoons of the butter in large, heavy skillet over medium-high heat. Add the walnuts and cook, stirring, until brown and fragrant, about 3 minutes. Remove nuts from the pan. Add the remaining 2 tablespoons butter, shallots and garlic, and sauté for 1 minute. Add the basil and cook for 30 seconds. Add the wine and cream, and bring to a boil. Cook over medium-high until the liquid has thickened and reduced by nearly 50% in volume, about 4 minutes.
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Cook the ravioli until they are tender and rise to the surface, carefully stirring to keep them from sticking together, 3 to 4 minutes. Drain in a colander. Stir in the basil, salt and pepper. Remove from the heat and cover to keep warm.
- Transfer the cooked ravioli to the pan with the sauce, and gently toss to coat and heat through.
- Divide the ravioli among 6 serving plates or shallow bowls, and sprinkle each serving with grated Parmesan cheese. Serve immediately.
Goat Cheese Ravioli With Creamy Walnut Sauce
Cheese Ravioli With Butter Sauce
Three Cheese Ravioli With Emeril's Red Pepper Sauce, Ricotta Salata And Crispy Sage Leaves
Panneed Veal With Cheese And Crab Ravioli And Red Pepper Cream Sauce
Goat Cheese And Vegetable Ravioli In A Citrus-tomato Broth With Fresh Herbs And Melted Leeks
Beet and Goat Cheese Ravioli with Poppyseed Brown Butter
Mini Goat Cheese Souffles In Tomato Shells
Cheese Ravioli With Bolognese
Roasted Quail Stuffed With Veal Over Creamy Goat's Cheese Grits With A Maderia Reduction
Sweet Squash Raviolis With Sage Brown Butter Sauce