- Basic Pizza Dough
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 6 ounces exotic mushrooms, such as chanterelle, shiitake or wood ear, rinsed well, dried and thinly sliced
- 1 1/4 cups thin strips prosciutto (about 4 ounces)
- 2 tablespoons white truffle oil
- 6 ounces soft mild goat cheese such as Montrachet, crumbled (about 3/4 cup)
- 6 ounces Fontina cheese, grated (about 3/4 cup)
- 3 ounces thinly sliced Teleme cheese
Preheat the oven to 500 degrees F.
Heat the olive oil in a skillet over medium-high heat. Add the mushrooms and cook, stirring, just until their juice has evaporated, stirring from time to time, about 4 minutes. Remove from the heat and cool. With your hands, gently stretch one dough disk to a 6-inch round. Place the dough round on a lightly greased baking sheet, and pat out to a 10- to 12-inch round, about 1/8-inch thick. Repeat with the remaining dough disk.
Top each piece of dough with half of the mushrooms, half of the proscuitto, and 1 tablespoon of truffle oil. Sprinkle the cheeses over the mushrooms, and bake until the dough is brown and the cheese is bubbly, about 15 minutes, switching the pans between the racks after 7 minutes.
Mini Goat Cheese Souffles In Tomato Shells
Pumpkin Bread Sandwich With A Pumpkin Seed And Cream Cheese Filling
Three Cheese Veggie Sandwich
New York Style Thin Crust Pizza
Pizzazy Pizza Sandwiches
Monster Cookie Pizza
Jalapeno And Cheese Biscuits
Espresso Spice Crinkle Cookies
Rosemary Shortbread Cookies
Ooey Gooey Butter Cake