- 1 2 1/2 - 3 pound rabbit, cut into 4 pieces
- 1 tablespoon Emerilís Original Essence
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup chopped yellow onions
- 3/4 cup chopped red bell peppers
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 cup finely chopped roasted peanuts
- 2 cups chicken stock, or canned low-sodium chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 3 tablespoons crunchy peanut butter
- Season the rabbit with the Essence.
- Heat the oil in a large sautÈ pan or stockpot over medium-high heat. Add the rabbit and brown on both sides, about 2 ñ 3 minutes. Remove from the heat. Add the onions, peppers, chili powder, cumin and salt, and cook, stirring, until the vegetables are soft, about 3 minutes. Add the garlic, and cook, stirring, for 1 minute.
- Return the rabbit to the pan. Add the peanuts, stock, vinegar and peanut butter, and bring to a boil over high heat. Lower the heat to medium-low, and simmer, covered, until the rabbit is tender and falling from the bone, about 1 1/2 hours.
- Remove the rabbit from pan and serve over creamy grits, with the sauce spooned over the top.
Rabbit With Peanut Sauce
Grilled Chicken Satays With Peanut Sauce
Rabbit And Shiitake Mushroom Terrine With A Caramelized Onion Sauce
Country Style Rabbit Ragout With Maytag White Cheddar Grits
Rustic Rabbit With Black Pepper Biscuits
Beer Braised Rabbit With Leek Rosti
Frozen Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie With Chocolate Sauce
Chicken Satay with Peanut Sauce
Pork And Shrimp Spring Roll (goi Cuon) With Peanut Sauce (nuoc Leo)
Caribbean Style Chicken With Brown Sugar Peanut Spice Rub