- 4 firm, ripe peaches (about 1 pound), halved and pitted, cut in half lengthwise
- 2 tablespoons Amaretto, Nocello or other nut-flavored liqueur
- Almond Mousse
- Toasted sliced almonds, garnish
- White chocolate curls, garnish
- Prepare a grill or broiler.
- In a bowl, toss the peach halves with the Amaretto and let sit for 15 minutes.
- Place the peaches, cut sides down, on the grill and cook until marked and golden brown, about 2 minutes. Remove from the heat and cut into quarters. Transfer to desert bowls or plates and top each with a scoop of the mousse. Garnish with the sliced almonds and grated white chocolate, and serve.
Grilled Peaches with Mascarpone and Honey
Grilled Chicken Satays With Peanut Sauce
Baby Spinach Salad with Grilled Tomato Dressing
Roasted Peach Soup Garnished With Peach Sorbet And Butter Cookies
Fresh Peach Fried Pies With A Cinnamon Crust And Roasted Peach And Raspberry Ice Cream
Peach Clafouti With Peach Ice Cream
Grilled Eggplant With Almond, Yogurt And Coriander Sauce
Grilled Almond-Butter Sandwiches with Bananas and Semisweet Chocolate
John Demers' Grilled Snapper Tacos With Muscat Canelli Peach Salsa