- 1 (11-ounce) can Pillsbury Poppin' Fresh French Loaf
- One-half cup low-fat cheddar cheese, grated
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- One-fourth teaspoon cayenne pepper
- This is a quick and easy way to make great tasting bread that will high-light any meal.
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Cut the French bread dough into 24 pieces, shaping into balls about the size of walnuts. Place half the bread balls in a loaf pan sprayed with nonstick spray. Sprinkle the top with the cheese, paprika, and cayenne. Top with the remaining bread pieces. Spray lightly with olive oil spray. Bake for 30 minutes or until golden brown. When slight-ly cooled, turn bread onto a platter. Pull apart to serve.