- 3 cups reduced fat biscuit baking mix
- One-half cup sugar
- 1 (15-ounce) can sliced pears in light syrup
- Three-fourths cup egg substitute (or 3 whole eggs)
- One-half cup light sour cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons almond extract
- This is a great cake for morning coffee or afternoon tea. You can substitute the pears for peaches or apricots.
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Combine the biscuit mix and the sugar. Combine all the liquid ingredients together and pour into the biscuit mixture. Spray two medium Bundt pans with nonstick spray. Spoon the batter into the pans. Bake for 25 minutes. Cool for 10 minutes before unmolding.