- 3 cups chopped assorted fresh wild mushrooms, such as shiitakes, chanterelles, black trumpets, or lobster mushrooms
- 4 ounces (1/2 cup) diced andouille sausage
- 1/4 cup chopped onions
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon Emerilís Creole Seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 turns freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup port wine
- 3/4 cup bread crumbs
- Combine the mushrooms, Andouille, onions, and garlic in the bowl of a food processor and pulse about 10 times, until the mixture forms a coarse paste.
- Turn the mixture into a medium skillet over high heat and stir in the oil, Creole Seasoning, salt, and pepper. SautÈ, stirring occasionally, for about 4 minutes. Stir in the port and cook for 1 minute.
- Reduce the heat to medium, add the bread crumbs, and cook, stirring constantly, for 2 minutes. Remove from the heat and allow to cool.
- Note: Remove the crusts from a dense, homemade-type white bread, and crumb 3 or 4 slices at a time in a food processor or blender. Store in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 3 days.
Quail Milton with Wild Mushroom-Andouille Duxelles and Port Wine Sauce
Quail Milton With Wild Mushroom Andouille Duxelles And Port Wine Sauce
Lobster With Champagne Vanilla Sauce And Wild Mushroom Salad
Wild Mushroom-andouille Duxelles
Fried Wild Mushroom Salad With Wild Mushroom Dressing
Wild Mushroom Smothered Steaks
Crab And Wild Mushroom Cheesecake With Green Onion Coulis
Escolar Stew With Saffron Broth And Wild Mushrooms
Veal With Artichokes And Wild Mushrooms
Wild Mushroom Boxes