- 12 cilantro biscuits
- 24 peeled and deveined medium shrimp (about 1 1/2 pound)
- 1 tablespoon Emeril's Creole Seasoning
- 2 tablespoons curry powder
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 cup chopped onions
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 2 cups Shrimp Stock
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 6 turns freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut, toasted
- Prepare the cilantro biscuits, and keep warm.
- Sprinkle the shrimp with the Creole Seasoning and 2 teaspoons of the curry powder and use your hands to coat thoroughly.
- Heat the oil in a large skillet over high heat. Add the shrimp and sear for 1 minute each side. Add the onions and garlic and stir-fry for 30 seconds.
- Add the stock, the remaining 4 teaspoons curry powder, salt, and pepper and bring to a simmer. Remove the shrimp. Fold the green onions into the sauce and whisk in the cream. Fold in the coconut and simmer for 2 minutes. Makes 1 1/2 cups sauce.
- To serve, arrange 6 shrimp on each of 4 plates and nap with a generous 1/3 cup of the sauce. Arrange 3 biscuits on each serving.
Andre's Barbecued Shrimp And Homemade Biscuits
Curry Crusted Lamb Chops With Garlic Wine Sauce And Potato Shallot Custards
Sauteed Escolar With Curry Oil And Apple Mint Couscous
Arugula With Cilantro Oil, Peppered Goat Cheese, And Roasted Walnuts
Glazed Baby Back Ribs With Plum Sauce And Cilantro Potato Salad
Portuguese Piri Piri Beef On A Stick With Cilantro Potato Salad
Spicy Beef Empanadas With Fire Sauce And Cilantro Cream
Crab Stuffed Shrimp With Tomato Butter And White Bean Relish