- Prepare the Wild Mushroom Andouille Duxelles.
- Preheat the oven to 400?F. Line a baking sheet with parchment or wax paper.
- Brush each quail with 1 teaspoon of the oil, 1/2 teaspoon inside the bird and 1/2 teaspoon over the skin. Sprinkle each quail with 1/2 teaspoon Creole Seasoning, 1/4 teaspoon inside and 1/4 teaspoon out.
- Stuff each quail with 1/4 cup of the duxelles and wrap the skin around the stuffing. Make an incision in the bony end of one leg of each bird and insert the other leg through the incision to keep the legs crossed and make a nifty presentation. Place the quail about an inch apart on the baking sheet.
- Prepare the Port Wine Sauce. After you stir the stock into the sauce (see recipe), place the baking sheet in the oven and roast the quail until theyíre golden brown and crisp-skinned, for about 20 minutes.
- To serve, arrange 2 quail on each of 4 dinner plates, and nap with 1/3 cup of the Port Wine Sauce.
Quail Milton With Wild Mushroom-andouille Duxelles And Port Wine Sauce
Wild Mushroom Andouille Duxelles
Lobster With Champagne Vanilla Sauce And Wild Mushroom Salad
Veal With Artichokes And Wild Mushrooms
Curry Crusted Lamb Chops With Garlic Wine Sauce And Potato Shallot Custards
Port Wine Sauce
Crab And Wild Mushroom Cheesecake With Green Onion Coulis
Escolar Stew With Saffron Broth And Wild Mushrooms
Fried Wild Mushroom Salad With Wild Mushroom Dressing
Roasted Quail Stuffed With A Mushroom And Andouille Duxelle