- 2 cups quartered unpeeled red potatoes
- 3/4 cup Garlic Aioli
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 pound andouille, chorizo, or other good smoked sausage (about 4 links), each link cut into 3 or 4 pieces
- 1/2 cup chopped onions
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 8 turns freshly ground black pepper
- 4 cups Shrimp Stock
- 4 dozen littleneck clams, scrubbed
- 1 cup peeled, seeded, and chopped Italian plum tomatoes (about 4)
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions
- 2 teaspoon Emeril's Creole Seasoning
- Cook the potatoes in 6 cups boiling water until tender, for about 8 minutes. Remove from the heat and drain.
- Prepare the Garlic Aioli and set aside.
- Combine the oil and andouille in a large skillet over high heat and brown the andouille, stirring occasionally, for about 3 minutes. Stir in the onions, cilantro, garlic, potatoes, salt, crushed red pepper, black pepper, and the Shrimp Stock and bring to a boil.
- Add the clams, tomatoes, green onions, and Creole Seasoning. Cover the skillet and cook over high heat until all the clams are open, for about 5 minutes. Remove from the heat.
- To serve, divide the stew among 4 shallow bowls, allowing about 12 clams for each serving, and drizzle with 3 tablespoons of the Garlic Aioli.
Portuguese Seafood Stew With Aioli Crostini
Roasted Garlic Aioli
Chicken Pockets Stuffed With Goat Cheese, Chorizo, And Pine Nuts On A Bed Of Southern Style Black Eye Peas
Hildaís Portuguese Ravioli With Creole Sauce
Portuguese Piri Piri Beef On A Stick With Cilantro Potato Salad
Swordfish With Portuguese Sauce
Smoked Duck Stew With Smoked Duck Dumplings
Stuffed Leg Of Lamb With Stewed Lentils
Curry Crusted Lamb Chops With Garlic Wine Sauce And Potato Shallot Custards
Paneed Chicken With Creamed Garlic Potatoes And Braised Kale