- 2 cups non-fat cottage cheese
- 2 ripe avocados
- Salsa to taste
- Fresh cilantro to taste
- Place the cottage cheese in a food processor with steel blade and process until smooth.
- Add the avocados and process until desired consistency.
- Add the salsa and cilantro and pulse 2 to 3 times.
- By incorporating the fat free cottage cheese, you are reducing the fat in half of the avocado while adding protein and calcium that is in the cottage cheese. The best part is, no one will notice the difference. Your guests will just think you made it with sour cream!
Adrienne's Cracked Crab With Curried Dipping Sauce
Homemade Cheese Dipping Sauce
Creole Corn And Crab Bisque
Emeril's Creole Seasoning
Mom's Taramosalata (carp Roe Dip)
Creole Spiced Blue Crabs With Green Onion Dipping Sauce
Crispy Tortillas With Kicked Up Guacamole
Bread Machine Pretzels