- 4 large eggs
- 1 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Pinch of freshly grated nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 3 cups heavy cream
- 1 cup milk
- 6 thick slices day-old bread, cut into 1-inch cubes (about 6 cups)
- 2 cups crumbled Pralines
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter, softened
- 2 cups CrËme Anglaise
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the eggs, brown sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg, and vanilla and whisk to blend. Whisk in the heavy cream and milk. Fold in the bread and pralines. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Preheat the oven to 350?F. Grease 12 muffin tins with the butter.
- Spoon the mixture evenly into the muffin tins, then place the tins on a baking sheet. Bake until the centers spring back when touched, 30 to 35 minutes. Remove from the oven and let cool for about 5 minutes.
- Serve warm with the crËme anglaise.
Creole Cream Cheese And Praline Ice Cream
Praline Bread Pudding
Old Fashioned Chocolate Pudding
Cane Syrup Pecan Bread Pudding with Espresso Creme Anglaise
Chocolate Bread Pudding With Spiced Cream
Banana Chocolate Bread Pudding With Mint Créme Anglaise
Pumpkin Walnut Bread Pudding With Kentucky Bourbon Sauce
Exotic Mushroom Bread Pudding