- 12 cups popped popcorn
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 1/2 cup corn syrup
- 1/2 cup water
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 6 ounces semisweet chocolate, chopped
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup sliced toasted almonds
- 1/2 cup roasted unsalted peanuts
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- Lightly grease a large bowl and place the popcorn in it.
- In a large saucepan, combine the sugar, corn syrup, and water and cook over medium heat to the soft ball stage, 235 to 238 degrees F on a candy thermometer. Add the butter and when melted, stir in the chocolate and vanilla.
- Very carefully, slowly pour the hot chocolate mixture over the corn, stirring to prevent from lumping. Continue stirring until the mixture is cooled and the popcorn is evenly coated. Add the remaining ingredients and stir to combine and coat. Turn out onto a silpat or a greased foil-lined sheet pan. Let cool, then store in airtight containers.
Chocolate Swirl Bundt Cake With Nutty Topping
Gigiís Little Bitía Nutty Heaven
Microwave Nutty Caramel Corn
Nutty Ice Cream Cake With Caramel Sauce And Toffee Bits
Maple Ice Cream With Candied Walnuts, And Nutty Chocolate Sauce
Nutty Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars
Sweet Potato Cheesecake
Fried Sweet Potato Pies
Roasted Sweet Potato Bars