- 1 tablespoon dried savory
- 1 tablespoon dried rosemary
- 1 tablespoon dried thyme
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 1 tablespoon dried basil
- 1 tablespoon dried marjoram
- 1 tablespoon fennel seeds
- 1 cup pitted niÁoise olives
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon drained capers
- 3 anchovy fillets
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1 whole sea bass (about 2 pounds), cleaned and scaled
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 400ºF. Line a baking sheet with parchment or waxed paper.
- In a small mixing bowl, combine all the dried herbs and mix well. Set aside.
- In a food processor or blender, combine the olives, garlic, capers, anchovies, lemon juice, and extra virgin olive oil and process until smooth. Season with salt and pepper. Set aside.
- Rub the fish with plain olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Spread the olive oil mixture evenly over the fish and in the cavity, then press the herb mixture evenly all over the fish. Place the fish on a baking sheet and bake until the fish flakes easily with a fork, 25 to 30 minutes. Remove the fish from the oven and serve hot.
Whole Sea Bass With Nicoise Tapenade
Softshell Crab Ni«oise Salad
Whole Roasted Squabs Stuffed With Eggplant And Bacon Dressing
Crispy Sea Bass With Confit Of Yukon Gold Potatoes, Pancetta And Fresh Sweet Peas
Edamame With Sesame Oil And Sea Salt
Fettuccine with Peas and Bacon
Grilled Escolar With Crawfish Cream Sauce
Crispy Fish With Salsify, Celery Root And Fennel Slaw And Parsnip Creamed Potatoes
Roasted Scrod With Parsley Potatoes
Sixty One Paneed Veal Chops With Fettuccine