- 1 pound fresh tomatillos, husks removed
- 1/2 medium-size yellow onion, thinly sliced
- 6 cloves garlic, peeled
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup water
- Preheat the oven to 400ºF.
- Combine all of the ingredients except the water in a large mixing bowl and toss to mix. Then spread the mixture evenly on a baking sheet and roast for 30 minutes. Remove from the oven, pour everything into a food processor or blender, add the water, and process until smooth.
Vegetable And Goat Cheese Empanada With Roasted Tomatillo Sauce
Florida Grouper With Tomatillo Sauce, Florida Orange Mango Salsa, Lump Crabmeat Guacamole, And Fried Yucca Chips
Roasted Ginger Salmon With Ginger Soy Butter Sauce
Roasted Tomatillo Sauce
Chorizo Stuffed Roasted Chicken
Roasted Scrod With Parsley Potatoes
Oven Roasted Tomatoes With Mushroom Risotto And Fresh Mozzarella Cheese
Roasted Garlic Puree