- 1 cup Emeril's Mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro leaves
- 1 teaspoon chopped garlic
- 1/3 cup finely chopped red onion
- 1/3 cup finely chopped celery
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 2 pounds new or small red potatoes, quartered, boiled in salted water to cover until fork tender, and drained
- 4 salmon fillets (about 4 ounces each), cut in half crosswise
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Sprigs of fresh cilantro and parsley
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the mayonnaise, cilantro, garlic, onion, and celery, mix well, and season with salt and pepper, fold in the potatoes carefully so as not to break them up. Season again with salt and pepper. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Season each fillet with salt and pepper, then dredge each in the sugar, tapping, off any excess. Heat the olive oil in a large sautÈ pan over medium-high heat. Add the fillets and cook until the sugar caramelizes, 2 to 3 minutes on each side.
- To serve, place the potato salad in the center of a serving plate. Lay the salmon on top of the salad, and garnish with cilantro and parsley sprigs.
Vegetable Quesadilla With Caramelized Onion Marmalade And Cilantro Sour Cream
Chorizo Crusted Scallops With Cilantro Guacamole And Tortilla Strips
Glazed Baby Back Ribs With Plum Sauce And Cilantro Potato Salad
Portuguese Piri Piri Beef On A Stick With Cilantro Potato Salad
Roasted Ginger Salmon With Ginger Soy Butter Sauce
Sweet Water Prawns Over Spinach Pappardelle With A Champagne And Salmon Roe Butter Sauce
Salmon With Cilantro Potato Salad
Mixed Grill With Warm Potato And Chorizo Salad
Potato Gaufrettes With Lobster Remoulade
Cured Salmon And Caramelized Ruby Red Grapefruit Salad With Blood Orange Gastrique