- 1 cup Emeril's Mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro leaves
- 1 teaspoon chopped garlic
- 1/3 cup finely chopped red onion
- 1/3 cup finely chopped celery
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 2 pounds new or small red potatoes, quartered, boiled in salted water to cover until fork tender, and drained
- 4 salmon fillets (about 4 ounces each), cut in half crosswise
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Sprigs of fresh cilantro and parsley
In a large mixing bowl, combine the mayonnaise, cilantro, garlic, onion, and celery, mix well, and season with salt and pepper, fold in the potatoes carefully so as not to break them up. Season again with salt and pepper. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour.
Season each fillet with salt and pepper, then dredge each in the sugar, tapping, off any excess. Heat the olive oil in a large sautÈ pan over medium-high heat. Add the fillets and cook until the sugar caramelizes, 2 to 3 minutes on each side.
To serve, place the potato salad in the center of a serving plate. Lay the salmon on top of the salad, and garnish with cilantro and parsley sprigs.
Pan Fried Catfish With Andouille Smothered White Beans
Fried Green Tomatoes With Lump Crabmeat And Dave's Ravigote
Herbed Pan Roast Of Salmon With Warm Greens And Herb Vinaigrette
Vegetable Quesadilla with Caramelized Onion Marmalade and Cilantro Sour Cream
Pecan Crusted Mozzarella With Baby Greens
Tomato Stack Salad with Roasted Tomato Vinaigrette and Fried Green Tomatoes
Crabmeat Omelets with Tasso Hollandaise
Pan Roasted Salmon with Fava Beans and Roasted Tomatoes
Clancy's Fried Oysters With Brie
Pan Fried Spicy Crab Cakes