- 1 pound lump crabmeat, picked over for shells and cartilage
- 1 teaspoon chopped garlic
- 1/2 cup chopped pickled jalapeÒos
- 1/4 pound Monterey Jack cheese with jalapeÒos, grated
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon hot sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup Mayonnaise
- 2 ounces Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese, grated
- Toasted Croutons
- Preheat the oven to 350?F.
- Combine the crabmeat, garlic, jalapeÒos, Monterey Jack, Worcestershire, hot sauce, salt, and mayonnaise in a medium-size mixing bowl. Toss gently to mix. Spoon the mixture into a medium-size shallow baking dish. Sprinkle the cheese evenly on the top of the crabmeat mixture.
- Bake until golden brown and bubbly, about 25 minutes. Remove from the oven and let sit for about 5 minutes before serving with the croutons.
Hot Mayonnaise Glazed Scallops
Goat Cheese Stuffed Soft Shell Crabs With A Pecan Pesto Butter Sauce
Marinated Crab Claws
Hot Sauced Fried Chicken
Creole Tomato Salsa
Exotic Mushroom Tarts
Pecan Crusted Rabbit With Wilted Greens And Creole Dressing
Grilled Creole Mustard Marinated Quail With Smothered Field Peas And Andouille