- 1 pound lump crabmeat, picked over for shells and cartilage
- 1 teaspoon chopped garlic
- 1/2 cup chopped pickled jalapeÒos
- 1/4 pound Monterey Jack cheese with jalapeÒos, grated
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon hot sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup Mayonnaise
- 2 ounces Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese, grated
- Toasted Croutons
- Preheat the oven to 350?F.
- Combine the crabmeat, garlic, jalapeÒos, Monterey Jack, Worcestershire, hot sauce, salt, and mayonnaise in a medium-size mixing bowl. Toss gently to mix. Spoon the mixture into a medium-size shallow baking dish. Sprinkle the cheese evenly on the top of the crabmeat mixture.
- Bake until golden brown and bubbly, about 25 minutes. Remove from the oven and let sit for about 5 minutes before serving with the croutons.
Hot Mayonnaise Glazed Scallops
Goat Cheese Stuffed Soft Shell Crabs With A Pecan Pesto Butter Sauce
Marinated Crab Claws
Hot Sauced Fried Chicken
Creole Tomato Salsa
Exotic Mushroom Tarts
Pecan Crusted Rabbit With Wilted Greens And Creole Dressing
Escargots In A Pastry Dome
Grilled Creole Mustard Marinated Quail With Smothered Field Peas And Andouille