- 1/2 recipe Basic Sweet Pie Crust
- 1 1/2 cups pecan pieces
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup (packed) light brown sugar
- 1/4 cup Steenís 100% Pure Cane Syrup
- 3/4 cup light corn syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 stick (4 tablespoons) butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon flour
- Preheat the oven to 375ºF.
- Place the pie shell in the bottom of a 9-inch pie pan. Spread the pecan pieces evenly on the bottom.
- Combine the eggs, sugar, brown sugar, cane syrup, corn syrup, vanilla, salt, butter, and flour in a mixing bowl. Mix well. Pour the mixture over the pecans.
- Bake for about 1 hour, or until the filling sets and pastry is nicely browned.
- Cool for 10 minutes before slicing to serve. It can also be served at room temperature.