- CRABMEAT RAVIOLI:
- 2/3 cup lump crabmeat, picked over to remove cartilage and shells
- 1 teaspoon white Truffle oil
- 2 teaspoons Chopped parsley
- 1 teaspoon Chopped tarragon
- 1 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon White pepper
- 24 won ton wrappers
- 2 1/2 cups canola or vegetable oil for frying
- Emerilís Original Essence
- SWEET CORN MAQUE CHOUX:
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 3 1/2 cups corn, or 4 fresh ears of cobs
- 1/2 cup finely chopped yellow onion
- 1/4 cup finely chopped green bell pepper
- 1/4 cup finely chopped red bell pepper
- 1 1/2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 cup heavy cream
- In a mixing bowl combine the lump crabmeat, truffle oil, parsley, tarragon, 1/2 teaspoon salt and white pepper. Refrigerate until ready to assemble the ravioli.
- In a large skillet, heat the butter over medium high heat. Add the corn, onion, green and red bell peppers, and remaining teaspoon salt to the pan, and sauté until soft, about 3 – 4 minutes. Add the garlic to the pan and cook for 2 minutes, stirring constantly to prevent sticking.
- Spread 12 won ton wrappers on a flat work surface. In the center of each wrapper, place approximately 1 tablespoon of crabmeat filling. Wet the edges of the wrappers with water and top with the remaining 12 wrappers, gently pressing from the center out to expel any air, and sealing the edges with your fingers.
- In a heavy 2-gallon stockpot heat the oil over medium-high heat. Carefully slip the ravioli into the hot oil in batches and fry until golden brown on each side, turning with a slotted spoon, about 1 1/2 minutes total cooking time. Remove the ravioli to a paper towel covered plate to drain and sprinkle lightly with Original Essence to taste.
- Serve 3 ravioli per person on a bed of Sweet Corn Maque Choux.
Panneed Oysters Wth Sweet Corn Maque Choux, Tomato Jam And Crispy Bacon
Seared Bay Scallops †with Sweet Corn Maque Choux
Goat Cheese And Vegetable Ravioli In A Citrus-tomato Broth With Fresh Herbs And Melted Leeks
Crispy Bacon And Corn Maque Choux
Lump Crabmeat And Fresh Florida Hearts Of Palm Strudel With A Sweet Corn Remoulade
Paillard Of Salmon With Crab And Corn Maque Choux And Tomato Marmalade
Crab Cakes with Creole Corn Maque Choux and Green Tomato Chow Chow
Kicked Up Corn Maque Choux
Crawfish Corn Maque Choux
Seared Bay Scallops With Fresh Sweet Corn And Truffles