- 1 1/2 cups jumbo lump crabmeat, picked over to remove any shell and cartilage
- 1 cup homemade mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped green bell pepper
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped red bell pepper
- 1 tablespoon minced shallots
- 1 tablespoon minced parsley
- 1 1/2 teaspoons minced tarragon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon white pepper
- 2 to 4 tablespoons caviar
- 1/4 breadcrumbs
- 1/4 finely grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 pound fresh pea shoots
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 375ºF.
- In a medium mixing bowl, mix together the mayonnaise, bell peppers, shallots, parsley, tarragon, salt and white pepper. Gently fold the crabmeat into the mayonnaise mixture, being careful not to break up the lumps, then carefully fold in the caviar until just mixed.
- Divide the crabmeat among 4 scallop shells or shallow ramekins. Sprinkle 1 tablespoon each breadcrumbs and cheese on top of each and bake until warmed through and browned on top, about 12-15 minutes.
- In a large skillet melt the butter, then sauté the pea shoots until slightly wilted but still bright green, about 30 seconds. Season lightly with salt and set aside.
- Remove the crabmeat shells from the oven and place on 4 plates, and surround with the pea shoots.
Smoked Sturgeon Napoleon With Caviar Cream And A Lemon Gastrique
Spring Pea Soup With Smoked Bacon And Pea Shoots
Warm Pea Shoot And Rock Shrimp Salad With Hoisin Dressing And Crispy Wontons
Seared Salmon With Warm Lentil Ragout And Wilted Pea Shoots
Individual Pear Strudels With Blue Cheese and a Pear Compote
Blue Cheese Cheesecake With Baby Greens, Candied Walnuts And A Pear Vinaigrette
Cold Cucumber Soup With Louisiana Oysters On The Half Shell And Osteria Caviar
Pan Crispy Striped Bass With Brown Butter, Lump Crab Meat And Wild Mushroom and Watercress Salad
Smoked Salmon And Salmon Mousse Terrine With Choupique Caviar
Louisiana Crab Cakes With Corn Relish