- ROASTED GARLIC DRESING:
- 1/2 recipe Roasted Garlic
- 1/2 cup chopped parsley
- 3/4 cup olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne
- POTATO SALAD:
- 2 1/2 pounds medium red potatoes, scrubbed, boiled, and quartered
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced onions
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Combine the garlic and parsley in a food processor and puree until smooth. With the motor running, pour the oil through the feed tube in a steady stream. Add the salt and cayenne and pulse a couple of times to mix well.
- Combine the potatoes, onions, salt, and black pepper in a salad bowl. Add the garlic dressing and toss to coat thoroughly.
- Let sit at room temperature or chill for 30 minutes before serving.
Romaine Salad With Creamy Garlic Dressing And Roasted Garlic Croutons
Pan Roasted Chicken With Oyster Dressing
Roast Goose With Wild Pecan Rice Dressing
Quail Stuffed With Corn Bread And Andouille Dressing
Panfried Catfish With Lemon And Garlic
Crawfish And Roasted Sweet Potato Salad With Fried Okra And Buttermilk Dressing
Creamed Potatoes With Spinach And Roasted Garlic
Eggplant And Rice Dressing
Corn Bread And Andouille Dressing