- 2 medium baking potatoes, peeled and cut into 1/2-inch cubes (about 1 pound)
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon chopped garlic
- 2 tablespoons butter
- Put the potatoes in a saucepan and cover with water. Boil for 4 to 5 minutes, or until slightly tender. Drain and cool slightly.
- Heat the oil in a nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add the potatoes, salt, and pepper. Cook, shaking the pan back and forth, for 10 to 12 minutes, or until golden brown and crisp. Add the green onions, parsley, Worcestershire, and garlic. Shake the pan again for about 1 minute. Add the butter and continue shaking the pan until it is melted.
- Serve immediately.