- 1/4 cup dried fine bread crumbs
- 1/4 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 2 teaspoons Rustic Rub
- 1 tablespoon freshly grated parmesan
- 2 rabbit tenderloins (about 2 ounces each)
- 1 tablespoon Creole or whole-grain mustard
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- Preheat the oven to 400?F.
- Mix together the bread crumbs, basil, oregano, 1 teaspoon of the rub, and the cheese in a small bowl. Season the tenderloins with the remaining 1 teaspoon rub. Rub the tenderloins with the mustard to coat evenly.
- Heat the oil in a skillet over medium-high heat.
- Dredge the tenderloins in the bread crumb mixture. Panfry the tenderloins, cooking for 2 to 3 minutes on each side. Transfer the tenderloins to a pie tin and roast for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Cut the tenderloins into 1-inch slices and serve warm.