- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 4 chicken breasts, halved, breastbone removed, wings attached (about 8 ounces each)
- 4 garlic cloves, sliced
- 1 cup Baked Oyster Dressing
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary leaves
- Preheat the oven to 400?F.
- Butter an 8 X 11 1/2-inch (or 2 quart) baking dish.
- Mix together the pepper and salt and season the chicken breasts. Divide the garlic slices into 4 equal portions. Lay the breasts, skin side down, in the pan and place the garlic in the center of each breast. Put 1/4 cup of the oyster dressing on each breast, then carefully fold together, bringing the bottom end of the breast up to the wing section. Drizzle with the lemon juice and sprinkle with the rosemary leaves. Bake for 45 minutes.
- To serve, spoon the pan drippings over the breasts.
Roast Goose With Wild Pecan Rice Dressing
Quail Stuffed With Corn Bread And Andouille Dressing
Chicken And Oyster Gumbo
Potato Salad With Roasted Garlic Dressing
Sunday Roast Chicken
Herb Stuffed Roasted Chicken With Reduced Pan Gravy, And Herbed Rice Pilaf With Peas
Baked Oyster Dressing
Frisee and Arugula Salad with Pan Fried Oysters and Creamy Fennel Dressing
Chicken And Dumplings
Stewed Chicken And Sausage