- 2 1/2 pounds white and dark chicken meat, coarsely ground
- 1 cup chopped onions
- 2 tablespoons chopped garlic
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 1/4 cup chopped bell peppers
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 1 egg
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 3/4 teaspoon cayenne
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon Tabasco sauce
- 1 cup dried fine bread crumbs
- Preheat the oven to 350ºF.
- Combine the chicken, onions, garlic, celery, bell peppers, and parsley together in a mixing bowl. If you have a meat grinder, you can grind this mixture through a 1/2-inch die for a smoother texture, but it’s not necessary for flavor.
- Add the egg, salt, black pepper, cayenne, Worcestershire, Tabasco, and bread crumbs. Using your hands, mix thoroughly. Mold the mixture into a 5 X 10-inch loaf and place on a baking sheet lined with aluminum foil. Bake for 1 hour, or until the juices run clear.
- Remove from the oven and let stand for 10 minutes before slicing to serve.
Chicken And Dumplings
Stewed Chicken And Sausage
Andouille And Chicken Jambalaya
Chicken Smothered In Onions
Pan Roasted Chicken With Oyster Dressing
Sunday Roast Chicken
Batter Fried Chicken
Chicken And Oyster Gumbo
Chicken And Smoked Sausage Gumbo
Quail Stuffed With Corn Bread And Andouille Dressing