- 12 small unpeeled red potatoes, sliced almost 1/16 inch thin
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 6 turns freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 400ºF,
- Toss the potato slices in a bowl with the oil, rosemary, salt, and pepper. Spread on a baking sheet in a single layer and bake for 15 to 20 minutes. Remove from the oven, and turn with a spatula.
- Bake them until golden brown and crisp, for about 35 minutes. Remove from the oven and serve immediately.