- 1/2 cup Armagnac
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1 cup dried apricots
- 1/2 cup dried dates
- 1/4 teaspoon fleur de sel, plus extra for finishing
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1/4 cup chopped dried apricots, for garnish
- Chopped green pistachios, for garnish
- In a saucepan, combine the Armagnac, water, sugar, and lemon juice and bring to a simmer. Add the apricots, dates, and fleur de sel and simmer just until the fruit begins to soften, about 8 to 10 minutes. Remove from the heat and allow the fruit to cool in the liquid.
- Puree the dried fruit mixture in a food processor until smooth. Beat the heavy cream to stiff peaks. Fold the cream into the pureed fruit mixture. Pour the mixture into 6 small bowls or ramekins. Place in the freezer and freeze for 2 hours, or until just frozen.
- Remove from the freezer and sprinkle with fleur de sel and garnish with the chopped apricots and pistachios.
Apricot And Date Risotto
Apricot Cake Topped With Pear And Apricot Compote
Frozen Strawberry Lemon Basil Mousse
Apricot And Peach Galette With Walnut Paste And CrÃ‰me Fraiche
Apricot Gratins With Almonds And Kirsch
Honeyed Date Nut Muffins With Orange Honey Butter
Oreo Cookie And White Chocolate Mousse Pie With Macerated Strawberries
Rosemary And Salt Roasted Shrimp With Garlic Butter Dipping Sauce
Frozen Caramelized Banana And Chocolate Bombe
Mango Frozen Yogurt And Raspberry Parfaits