- 1 large yellow squash (about 1/2 pound), cut lengthwise into 1-inch-thick slices
- 1 large zucchini (about 1/2 pound), cut lengthwise into 1-inch-thick slices
- 1 large eggplant (about 1/2 pound), cut lengthwise into 1-inch-thick slices
- 1 large yellow onion (about 3/4 pound), thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 cup pecan halves
- Preheat the oven to 350ºF.
- Combine the squash, zucchini, eggplant, onion, and garlic in a large mixing bowl. Add the oil, 1/2 teaspoon of the salt, and 1/4 teaspoon of the pepper. Toss to coat evenly.
- Put the mixture in a baking pan and roast until the vegetables are soft, about 30 minutes. Cool, then chop into 1/2-inch dice.
- Combine the butter and pecans in a large nonstick skillet over high heat. Cook, stirring until they are toasted and golden brown, about 3 minutes. Add the vegetables and cook for about 1 minute, stirring once or twice. Add the remaining 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper and stir to mix. Serve hot.
Roasted Fennel And Green Bean Relish
Roasted Vegetable Pecan Relish
Creamed Potatoes With Spinach And Roasted Garlic
Crawfish Stuffed Pork Chops With Crawfish Borderlaise Sauce
Caramelized Roasted Skillet Duck With Steenís Duck Marinade
Roasted Pepper Ketchup
Salad Of New Potatoes And Roasted Walnuts With Warm Bacon Vinaigrette
Caramelized Andouille Spoon Bread