- 1 head garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon olive oil
- Pinch of salt
- Pinch of freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 400ºF.
- Cut a small square of aluminum foil. Cut the garlic head in half and place on the foil. Drizzle both halves with the oil and season with the salt and pepper. Bring the ends of the foil together to make a small bag or pouch. Bake until the garlic is tender, about 45 minutes.
- Remove the bag from the oven and carefully open it up a bit. Return to the oven for about 10 minutes more. Remove from the oven and let cool. Remove the flesh by squeezing each half clove between your thumb and index finger.
- Use immediately or refrigerate in a little olive oil in an airtight container for 2 to 3 days.
Creamed Potatoes With Spinach And Roasted Garlic
Roasted Vegetable Pecan Relish
Roasted Fennel and Green Bean Relish
Salad of New Potatoes and Roasted Walnuts with Warm Bacon Vinaigrette
Crawfish Stuffed Pork Chops With Crawfish Borderlaise Sauce
Collard and Mustard Greens in Ham Hock Gravy
Caramelized Roasted Skillet Duck With Steenís Duck Marinade
Roasted Pepper Ketchup
Caramelized Andouille Spoon Bread
Exotic Mushroom Bread Pudding