- 2 (2.1-ounce) packages mini phyllo shells (30 1 1/2-inch shells), thawed
- 1 tablespoon plus 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 1 (6-ounce) boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into 1/4-inch dice
- 1 teaspoon Emeril's Original Essence
- 4 ounces andouille, cut into 1/4-inch dice
- 1/2 cup chopped yellow onions
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne
- 2 teaspoons chopped garlic
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 1/4 cups Sweet Barbecue Sauce
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley leaves
- 3 tablespoons freshly grated Parmigiano-Reggiano
- 2 tablespoons fine dry bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup finely crumbled feta cheese
- Minced chives, for garnish
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
- Place the shells on a baking sheet and bake until golden brown and crisp, about 3 to 5 minutes. Remove the shells from the oven.
- In a large skillet, heat 1 tablespoon of the oil over medium-high heat. Season the chicken with the Essence and cook, stirring, for 2 minutes. Add the sausage and cook, stirring, for 2 minutes.
- Add the onions, salt, and cayenne and cook until the onions are very soft, about 5 minutes. Add the garlic and cook, stirring, for 30 seconds. Add the water, 1/2 cup of the barbecue sauce, the parsley, and cheese. Simmer for 1 minute. Remove from the heat and add the bread crumbs. Mix well. Let cool. Fill the shells with meat mixture. Top with the feta cheese. Garnish with chives and extra BBQ sauce.
Chicken And Andouille Strudel With Sweet Barbecue Sauce
Sweet Barbecue Sauce
Roasted Chicken With Caramelized Onions, Andouille And Sweet Corn Bread Pudding With Southern Cooked Greens
Chicken And Exotic Mushrooms In Pastry With A Sauce Supreme
Puff Pastry Wrapped Salmon And Watercress Mousse With Champagne Chive Butter Sauce
Stuffed Chicken Legs In Pastry With Andouille Cream
Stuffed Chicken Legs In Puff Pastry With Andouille Cream
Chicken Andouille Hash With Poached Eggs And Sauce Piquante
Lobster, Mushroom And Sweet Corn In A Pastry Boat
Duck, Andouille, And Scallion Pancakes With Ginger Orange Sauce