- 2 1/2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken thighs, fat removed
- 4 large napa cabbage leaves
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 3/4 cup chicken stock, or canned low-sodium chicken broth
- 1 cup Chinese rice wine
- 1/4 cup Shaoxing cooking wine (Chinese rice wine)
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon julienned ginger
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh ground white pepper
- Place a bamboo steamer over a wok or pot of boiling water. Line the steamer with the cabbage leaves.
- Season chicken with salt and pepper and place in the steamer. Steam the chicken for 45 minutes, or until the chicken is cooked through. Remove the chicken from the steamer and dice into 1/2-inch pieces. Place in a large, sanitized glass jar.
- Add the stock, rice wine, Shaoxing, soy sauce, ginger, sugar, and white pepper. Place the lid on the jar and refrigerate for 24 hours. Serve the chicken chilled with the broth.
Emeril's Pasta Frittata
Spaghetti And Meatballs
Grilled Drunken Lobsters With Papaya Avocado Salad
Hoisin Glazed Chicken Stuffed With Sticky Rice And Chinese Sausage
Emeril's Favorite Chinese Chicken with Green Beans
Grilled Pineapple And Chicken Salad
Grilled Chicken Satays With Peanut Sauce
Emeril's Kicked Up Grilled Chicken
Chicken With 40 Cloves Of Garlic And Grilled Radicchio
Pasta Salad with Arugula Pesto, Grilled Chicken Breasts, and Feta