- 1/2 cup pecans, finely chopped plus 1 tablespoon toasted chopped pecans, for garnish
- 2 tablespoons diced shallots
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 cup homemade or canned cooked pumpkin
- 2 sheets homemade or prepared pasta (about 9 by 13-inches each)
- 2 eggs, beaten, for egg wash
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley, for garnish
- 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese, for serving
- In a small skillet sweat 1/2 cup pecans and shallots in 1 tablespoon of butter until shallot is tender, about 5 minutes. Let cool. In a small bowl, combine pecan mixture with pumpkin. On a lightly floured surface, spread out 1 pasta sheet. Mound 1 tablespoon pumpkin mixture at 1-inch intervals and top with second pasta sheet; press between mounds of filling to seal, squeezing out air. Use a ravioli wheel to cut into ravioli.
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Drop in ravioli and cook until they float to the surface and are tender, 8 to 10 minutes, depending on their freshness. In a large skillet melt remaining 2 tablespoons butter over low heat. Drain ravioli in a colander, transfer to skillet and toss in butter to coat. Add remaining toasted pecans and parsley. Serve in a warm plate, sprinkled with Parmesan.
Potato Gnocchi With Quick Tomato Sauce
Potsticker Dumplings With Spicy Dipping Sauce
Pumpkin Ravioli "hats"
Proscuitto And Mushroom Ravioli With Fried Sage
Panneed Veal With Cheese And Crab Ravioli And Red Pepper Cream Sauce
Sweet Squash Raviolis With Sage Brown Butter Sauce
Vegetable Ravioli With Herb Butter Sauce
Pumpkin Gnocchi With A Brown Butter Sauce, Crisped Sage And Shaved Parmigiano-Reggiano
Cheese Ravioli With Butter Sauce
Cheese Ravioli With Bolognese