- 6 eggs
- 1 fresh truffle, brushed (any size)
- 1/4 cup dry white wine
- Salt and white pepper
- 1 teaspoon truffle oil (bottled)
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 6 slices bacon, cooked and drained on paper towels, warmed for serving
- 2 tablespoons snipped chives, for garnish
- Store eggs and truffle together in a paper bag, overnight.
- Prepare sabayon: In a small bowl set over a pan of barely simmering water, whisk 2 of the eggs with wine until foamy and thickened, 3 to 4 minutes. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Set aside in a warm place while you prepare truffled eggs.
- Prepare truffled eggs: In a blender combine eggs with truffle oil and season with salt and pepper; blend until foamy. In a skillet, preferably nonstick, melt butter over medium-low heat. When butter is bubbly pour in eggs and cook, stirring constantly with a rubber spatula until just set.
- To assemble: Divide eggs between 2 heated plates and spoon sabayon sauce around edges. Surround with bacon slices and sprinkle with chives. Drizzle with truffle oil and serve immediately.
Crab And Sweet Potato Hash With Vanilla Sabayon
Crispy Confit Of Duck And Yukon Gold Potatoes With Braised Spinach, Shaved Truffles, Truffle Emulsion And White Truffle Oil
Crabmeat Gratin With Vanilla Bean Sabayon
Caramelized Apples And Pears With An Apple Sabayon
Confit Of Wild And Exotic Mushrooms With Pasta Rags, White Truffle Oil, Shaved Truffles, And Parmigiano-reggiano Cheese
Kicked-up Smoked Salmon And Scallop Koulibiaca With Spinach And Black Truffles Wrapped In Phyllo W/truffle Beurre Blanc
Creative Egg (baked Potato With Poached Egg And Smoked Salmon)
Emeril's Beggar Purses Consisting Of Seared Scallops, Truffle Mash, And Fried Quail Eggs Wrapped In A Truffle Crepe
Hawaiian Vintage Chocolate Cashew Truffles