- 24 large peeled shrimp, tails left on (1 1/2 pounds)
- 1 teaspoon cracked black pepper
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Creole Seasoning, or to taste
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 8 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- Juice of 2 lemons
- 4 tablespoons shrimp stock
- 4 tablespoons chilled butter, cut in 8 pieces
- Hot pepper sauce
- Jalapeno biscuits, for serving
- Toss shrimp with 1/2 teaspoon of the pepper and half of the Creole seasoning. Heat oil in a large skillet over high heat. When oil begins to smoke, add shrimp and sear first side 1 1/2 minutes. Turn shrimp and immediately add Worcestershire, lemon juice and shrimp stock. Stir in remaining pepper and Creole seasoning.
- Remove skillet from heat and add butter, 1 piece at a time, stirring constantly until it is fully incorporated, and a few drops hot pepper sauce, to taste. Divide shrimps among 4 plates, top with a spoonful of sauce and serve with jalapeno biscuits alongside.