- 1 pound dried angel hair pasta
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon red pepper flakes
- 1/4 cup minced fresh parsley leaves
- 1/2 cup freshly grated Parmigiano-Reggiano
- Bring a large pot of water to the boil. Add a generous amount of salt to the water and then add the pasta. Cook the pasta, according to package directions, until al dente. Drain pasta and set aside; it will only take a few minutes to make the sauce.
- Heat olive oil in a medium skillet over medium heat. Add garlic and red pepper flakes, and saute until fragrant and garlic is just beginning to turn golden; do not let garlic burn. Add pasta to skillet, and then add parsley and cheese. Toss together until the pasta is coated with the sauce. Serve immediately.
Garlic Infused Oil And Dipping Sauce
Dehydrated Garlic Flakes
Garlic Roasted Asparagus
Roasted Garlic Soup With Goat Cheese Croutons
Shrimp Scampi Po Boy On Garlic Bread
Classic Spaghetti Carbonara
Three Cheese Ravioli With Emeril's Red Pepper Sauce, Ricotta Salata And Crispy Sage Leaves