- 4 pints fresh berries, rinsed and picked over
- 1/4 cup Grand Marnier
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons plus 1/2 cup bleached all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon plus 1/4 pound (1 stick) butter, at room temperature
- 1 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 4 scoops vanilla ice cream (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the berries, Grand Marnier, granulated sugar, and two tablespoons of the flour. Toss to mix and let sit for 15 minutes.
- Grease four 8-ounce ramekins with one teaspoon of the butter. Divide the berry mixture equally among the ramekins.
- In a small mixing bowl, cream the remaining stick of butter with the brown sugar until smooth. Add the cinnamon, the remaining 1/2 cup flour, and the oats. Mix well.
- Spread the oat mixture evenly over the berries. Put the ramekins on a baking sheet and bake until lightly golden, about 30 minutes. Remove from the oven and let cool slightly. Top each cobbler with a scoop of ice cream, if you wish, to serve.
Summer Blueberry Cobbler With Vanilla Ice Cream
Deep-dish Apple Cobbler With Wisconsin Cheddar Cheese
Ginger Ice Cream
Mama's Ice Cream
Fig And Grand Marnier Ice Cream
Blueberry Drop Cookies
Tarragon From Emeril's Garden
Grilled Black Drum With Roasted Red Pepper Pasta