- 1 whole beef tenderloin, 5 pounds or under, trimmed
- 2 tablespoons butter
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 8 tablespoons butter
- 20 tourneed small white potatoes
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped parsley
- For the Sauce
- 3 tablespoons white vinegar
- 3 tablespoons white wine
- 10 peppercorns, crushed
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped shallots
- 1 tablespoon chopped tarragon
- 1 tablespoon water
- 3 egg yolks
- 1 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped parsley leaves
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Season the beef with salt and pepper. In a large skillet, over high heat, melt the butter. Add the beef and sear for a couple of minutes on each side. Place in the oven and roast for 20 to 25 minutes for medium rare. Remove from the oven and rest for 5 minutes before slicing.
- FOR THE POTATOES: In a sauté pan, over medium heat, melt 8 tablespoons of butter. Add the potatoes and season with salt and pepper. Saute the potatoes for 3 to 4 minutes. Place the potatoes in the oven and roast the potatoes until golden brown and tender, about 20 minutes, shaking the pan every 5 minutes. Remove from the oven and add the parsley.
- FOR THE SAUCE: In a saucepan, combine the vinegar, wine, peppercorns, shallots, and tarragon. Bring the liquid to a boil and reduce to 1 tablespoon. Add 1 tablespoon of water. Combine the reduced liquid and egg yolks in a stainless bowl, over simmering water. Whisk until frothy. In a steady stream, add the butter until the sauce thickens. Season with salt and pepper. Strain the sauce through a chinois and set aside.
Tournedos Rossini With Chateau Potatoes
Grilled Fillet Of Beef With Blue Cheese Glacage, With Bacon And Sour Cream Mashed Potatoes And A Drizzle Of Emeril's Homemade Worcestershire Sauce
Salmon, Yukon Gold Potatoes And Artichoke Hearts With Lemon Vinaigrette And Choron Sauce
Pan Roasted Squab With Cherry Balsamic Sauce, Fried Sweet Potato And Beet Nests, And Haricot Verts
Baked Sea Trout With Green Market Potatoes And Vegetables With Green Garlic Lovage Sauce
Roasted Rack Of Lamb With Goat's Cheese Potatoes And Sauce P…rigueux
Pistachio Crusted Rack Of Lamb With Goat Cheese Mashed Potatoes And Peasant Style Sauce
Grilled Argentinian Beef With Chimichurri† Sauce And Fried Potatoes
Whole Hot Sauced Fried Chickens With Floís Potato Salad And Southern Cooked Greens
Emeril's Grilled Cowboy Steak With Roasted Garlic Mashed Potatoes, Fried Oysters And A Drizzle Of Homemade Worcestershire Sauce