- 4 (6-ounce) halibut fillets
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 4 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 8 thin slices prosciutto ham
- 2 large Idaho potatoes, peeled and passed through the turning mandoline, soaking in cool water
- 1 tablespoon chopped chives
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Season the fillets with salt and pepper. Rub 1 teaspoon of the mustard over each fillet, covering completely. Wrap each fillet with 2 pieces of the proscuitto ham. Drain the potatoes. Season with salt and pepper. Divide the potatoes into 4 equal piles. Wrap each fillet with one pile of the potatoes, tightly. Cover the potatoes with a damp cloth until ready to use. Repeat the process until all of the fillets are crusted. In a large, ovenproof saute pan, heat the oil. When the oil is hot, carefully lay the fillets in the hot oil. Pan-fry for 3 to 4 minutes on the first side, or until the crust is golden. Flip the fillets over and place the pan in the oven. Cook for 4 to 6 minutes. Remove from the oven.
- To serve, spoon the sauce in the center of each plate. Place the crusted fillets in the center of the sauce. Garnish with chives. Serve immediately.
Prosciutto Wrapped Halibut With Tomato Caper Butter Sauce
Caper And Tomato Butter Sauce
Tuna With A Tomato, Caper, And Parsley Brown Butter Sauce
Zucchini Wrapped Fish With Butternut Squash Hash And Pinot Noir Butter Sauce
Wok Fried Tempura Ahi With Shoyu Mustard Butter Sauce And Tomato Ginger Relish
Bacon Wrapped Trout With Tomato Thyme Butter Sauce
Baked Halibut In A Saffron Broth Over Mashed Potatoes With A Tomato And Black Olive Ragout
Blue Cheese Butter Spread, And Blue Cheese Butter Stuffed Chicken Breasts With Butter Infused Pan Sauce
Halibut Cakes With Homemade Tartar Sauce
Rock Shrimp And Mozzarella Strudel With A Smokey Tomato-butter Sauce