- 1 pound baking potatoes, washed
- Freshly ground pepper
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 cup, plus 2 tablespoons flour
- 2 cups milk
- 1 cup water
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 pound gorgonzola cheese
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Season the potatoes with the oil, salt and pepper. Place on a baking sheet and bake until tender, about 1 to 1 1/2 hours. Remove from the oven and cool completely. Peel the potatoes, discarding the skin, and place in a bowl. With a hand potato masher, mash the potatoes until smooth. Season with salt and pepper. Add the egg and 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons of the flour. Sprinkle the remaining 1/4 cup flour on a baking sheet, lined with parchment paper. Turn the dough onto the floured surface and roll into a log, about 1-inch thick. Cut the dough into 1-inch pieces. Roll each piece across the tines of a fork.
- In a large saucepan, combine the milk, water, 1 teaspoon olive oil, salt and pepper. Bring the liquid just to a boil. Add the gnocchi and poach for 5 minutes. Remove the gnocchi with a slotted spoon and drain. Place the cream in a saucepan over medium heat. Bring to a simmer. Whisk in the cheese and season with salt and pepper. Toss the gnocchi with the cream sauce. Spoon onto a large serving platter. Garnish with black pepper.
Crispy Sea Bass With Confit Of Yukon Gold Potatoes, Pancetta And Fresh Sweet Peas
Andouille Potato Cakes With Fresh Corn And Tomato Salsa
Lamb Stuffed Ravioli With A Gorgonzola Cream Sauce
Potato Gnocchi With Quick Tomato Sauce
Fresh Tomato And Potato Tart
Baked Sea Trout With Green Market Potatoes And Vegetables With Green Garlic Lovage Sauce
Gorgonzola Ravioli With Walnut Brown Butter
Grilled Filet of Beef with Blue Cheese Glacage, Bacon and Sour Cream Mashed Potatoes and a Drizzle of Emeril's Homemade Worcestershire Sauce
Roasted Rack Of Lamb With Goat's Cheese Potatoes And Sauce P…rigueux
Pistachio Crusted Rack Of Lamb With Goat Cheese Mashed Potatoes And Peasant Style Sauce