- 1 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup melted unsalted butter
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 cup chopped onions
- 1/2 cup chopped yellow bell peppers
- 1/2 cup chopped red bell peppers
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 3/4 pounds cream cheese, at room temperature
- 4 large eggs
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1 cup grated Smoked Gouda cheese
- 1 pound (about 2 cups) cooked lobster meat, roughly chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped parsley
- 2 cups CrËme Fraiche
- 2 hard boiled eggs, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh parsley leaves
- 1/4 cup small diced red onions
- 7 ounces Osetra caviar
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the Parmesan cheese, bread crumbs and butter, blend thoroughly. Press the mixture into the bottom of a 9-inch springform pan.
- In a large saute pan, heat the olive oil. When the oil is hot, add the onions and the peppers. Season with salt and pepper. Saute for 2 minutes, remove from the heat. Using an electric mixer, beat the cream cheese until smooth. With the machine running, add the eggs, one at a time, until incorporated. Beat in the cream, Gouda cheese and sauteed vegetables until fully incorporated, about 2 minutes. Fold in the lobster meat and the parsley. Pour the filling into the prepared crust and bake until firm, about 1 hour. Remove from the oven and allow to cool to room temperature. If you refrigerate the cake before serving, allow to come to room temperature before serving.
- To serve, cut the cake into wedges with a warm knife. Serve each wedge with the Crème Fraiche, traditional garnishes and caviar.
Cold Lobster And Vanilla Bean Salad Over Fresh Maiche With Toasted Croutons
Jasper White's Baked Stuffed Lobster
Caribbean Lobster Soup with Spicy Fritters
Lobster Cheesecake With Christmas Caviar Sauce
Crab and Corn Cheesecake with a Green Onion Coulis
Lobster and Fresh Pappardelle with Saffron Cream Sauce
Lobster With Champagne Vanilla Sauce And Wild Mushroom Salad
Lobster and Sweet Corn Chowder
New Orleans Goat Cheesecake