- 2 2/3 cups (7 ounces) flaked coconut
- 1/2 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 2/3 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 1/4 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 8 ounces semisweet chocolate, coarsely chopped
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the coconut, milk, sugar, almonds, butter, and vanilla. Mix well. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour. Remove from the refrigerator and form into balls about the size of a pecan. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a bowl set over simmering water or in a double boiler, melt the chocolate. Using two toothpicks, dip each ball into the chocolate, covering them evenly. Place them on the prepared sheet. Using a fork, drizzle the tops of each ball with any remaining chocolate. Refrigerate until set. Place the bon bons on a serving platter and serve.
Milk Chocolate And Coffee Kahlua-spiked Ice Cream Bonbons
Hot Mayonnaise Glazed Scallops
Angel Hair Pasta With Black Truffles
Chocolate Cherry Ice Cream Bonbons
Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie
Classic New Orleans Bread Pudding with a Bourbon Sauce
Dulce De Leche Gelato